[PD] PureData Convention Papers Abstracts ...

Andrew Brouse brouse at music.mcgill.ca
Mon Apr 16 13:18:37 CEST 2007

> shouldnt be the dates be updated on the webpages like:
>
>> Guidelines with updated templates are here:
>> http://www.puredata.org/community/projects/convention07/guidelines#papers

The official dates are on the official call here:
http://pure-data.ca/call.html

For the meantime, the submission form is still open (wink, wink):
http://pure-data.ca/openconf.php

I am too busy writing grants to allow the convention to exist to verify
that dates everywhere are synchronised. If someone wants to send me
specific URIs where they are inconsistent, I will get around to making the
change once the grants are finished.

One question for the PD community: can anyone give me an estimate of the
number of users/developers worldwide? in your country (Austria, Finland
etc.)? How many people are on the PD list?

thanks very much.

yours,
Andrew