[PD] Arduino stuff

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Mon Apr 16 19:02:49 CEST 2007

Hi,

a couple of questions about arduinos and PD and stuff. I hope
they aren't somewhere obvious; I haven't been able to find any
answers.

  - is it possible to have multiple arduinos being talked with by
one PD patch on one machine? Has anyone tried this?

  - is there a Max version of the Pduino interface stuff? We are a
multiple
platform house, so it would be good if we could use the same arduino
firmware for multiple platforms, i.e. PD and Max.

  - Bluetooth Arduino: any luck on linux or OSX so far? Last I heard
there were problems...

Cheers,

   Tim