[PD] Arduino stuff

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:18:42 CEST 2007

Tim Boykett wrote:
>   - is it possible to have multiple arduinos being talked with by
> one PD patch on one machine? Has anyone tried this?

pd talks to the arduino via the comport object. if you have several
arduinos attached, then you want to give each instance of the arduino
object the corrating portnumber.

>   - is there a Max version of the Pduino interface stuff?

yes, have a look at
http://www.parasitaere-kapazitaeten.net/max_msp/pduino_for_max
it is still beta (serial object is not working properly under windows.)

>   - Bluetooth Arduino: any luck on linux or OSX so far? Last I heard
> there were problems...

hmm, should not be a problem on OSX, where or what did you here about
it? because I also want to get some bt arduinos.
marius.