[PD] Linux - which distribution to use?

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Thu Apr 19 05:09:55 CEST 2007

Linux from scratch is the best for beginners. First you need to build your
toolchain so start by downloading the source for coreutils....

Nah only joking, Ubuntu mate. In fact.. wait until the 19th when
Fiesty is released, it should be an easy ride.

Use Ubuntus package manager (Synaptic?) to do all the hard work for you.

--
Use the source