[PD] Linux - which distribution to use?

Patco megalegoland at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 19 19:48:10 CEST 2007

Frank Barknecht a écrit :
> Hallo,
> Patco hat gesagt: // Patco wrote:
>

>> It would be so great if there was a repository where we could find more
>> .pd_linux files precompiled for all architectures, and the cvs or
>> extended set of abstractions and extensions...
>> my one ct
>>

> You mean a kind of pd-externals archive:
In fact I didn't mean a kind of archive but a kind of apt repository
that would install or suggest the install of needed files for particular
externals, installing an external would look like:

apt-get install pd-nameofexternal
or
apt-get install pd-nameofabstractions

 It's true that having at least one mirrored external archive where we
could find all architectures versions would be nice.