[PD] call for PDP testing on Mac OS X

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 19 20:28:41 CEST 2007

I would like to get PDP and PiDiP working well on Mac OS X in the
upcoming release.  I don't use PDP, so I don't know how to test it.
So I am calling on all of you to tell me what's broken.

http://at.or.at/hans/pd/installers.html

PDP is now compiled with libSDL, so that might also give Mac OS X
users a new output option.

----

Terrorism is not an enemy.  It cannot be defeated.  It's a tactic.
expect we're going to win that war.  We're not going to win the war
on terrorism.        - retired U.S. Army general, William Odom