[PD] Flute synthesis

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 27 14:05:25 CEST 2007

Hello,

Patricio De La Cuadra has done some flext objects for physical modelling
of flute like instrument.
I'm not sure if I can give his sources, maybe you can directly contact him:

pdelac at ccrma.stanford.edu

Btw, this will be a part of my PhD work, so in a few month we'll have
some Boehm flute models in pd :)

Greetings

Nicolas

Jamie Bullock a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any experience doing synthesis of Flute sounds in PD? I
> am looking for a physical modelling style synthesis like that promised
> by [flute~] from Percolate. Sadly this external doesn't work on my
> machine. I am about to try to get STK support via flext, and will report
> back if successful.
>
> Any other advice on this matter would be appreciated.
>
> Jamie

Nicolas Montgermont
http://nicomon.basseslumieres.org