[PD] arduino with PD in Windows XP

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 15:43:29 CEST 2007

hi,
I am not sure, because it is not written anywhere, but I think arduino
needs 0.39.2. at least you can give it a try. I think the extended test
versions 6 and the latest release (rc2) are good choices.
the "couldn"t create messages say, that you are missing some startup
settings. that also should be fixed with an update.
marius.