[PD] Flute synthesis

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 27 17:44:50 CEST 2007

I don't know well the toolkit in question, but I think in a way to
create a kind of orchestra, there should be at least two organised
categories:
- one devoted to physically modeled instrument, that allows complex
controls but sounds sometimes weird and are heavy to compute.
- one oriented towards signal models that should be easier to compute
and control.
or perhaps two categories only defined by the complexity of the synthesis.
This way the user can choose regarding his needs and doesn't need to dig
each time he wants to use an instrument.

+n

--
Nicolas Montgermont
http://nicomon.basseslumieres.org