[PD] Flute synthesis

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sat Apr 28 05:27:52 CEST 2007

On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 07:34:25PM +0200, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> While we're at Memento: It automatically creates OSC-targets for
> everything. Getting feedback about available targets is on the TODO
> list. What will probably be done this weekend is a massive reduction
> in the number of externals needed by Memento. My realistic goal is to
> get down to just [pool] and [OSCroute], and later [pool] will be
> factored out as well and become optional. Then a bit later on Memento
> will marry SSSAD and they will have a child.

Awesome, awesome, awesome I can't wait, Frank!

It would be really nice if the OSC externals could make it into Miller's
canonical Pd too. I don't see why MIDI is in there by OSC isn't. Maybe
someone just needs to make a full suite of Miller-style help files and
submit the package to him.

That would mean that there would be an industrial strength state-saving
mechanism for Pd that people could just "drop in" and use with their OSC
enabled programs and devices. I'm excited!

Chris.