[PD] scripting pd printouts

Andy Farnell padawan12 at obiwannabe.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 05:18:20 CEST 2007

Nice. Thanks for playing with this.
I dug myself into a terrible pit with this last night.
To be honest there are still subtle things I really don't understand.
I tried putting sleep commands in a perl script because
I guessed it was a print before draw type problem, but I got into
a mess with the syntax again.
The plan was to fork a load of Pd instances in parallel because it was
taking a long time to do each print. Will play around with this some more
and see what I get.

Cheers,

Andy

--