[PD] Gem Compiling os x xcode problems

Nose Hair nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 30 03:43:55 CEST 2007

Well I got it to compile by turning off some things that were not
necessary and setting some paths in Xcode but it builds with 91
warnings and when I attempt to load it in pd I get this:

/Applications/PD/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7.app/Contents/Resources/
Scripts/../extra/Gem.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Applications/PD/Pd-0.39.2-
extended-test7.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/Gem.pd_darwin,
10): Symbol not found: __ZN7GemSIMDD1Ev
   Referenced from: /Applications/PD/Pd-0.39.2-extended-test7.app/
Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/Gem.pd_darwin
   Expected in: flat namespace

Gem: can't load library

I turned off the markex stuff, GemDrag, GemOutput, Gemorb, Gemwindow,
Gemtablet, orb, orbserial, Gemextwin, some pix linux stuff and
pixfilm stuff that it could not find.  Thats it.  I really need a
version of gem with font support for my current project. I don't
really know where to go from here.  Would appreciate some help.
Alain