[PD] New module for SSSAD: PRESET saving!

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Mon Apr 30 06:36:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Sun, Apr 29, 2007 at 05:16:28PM +0200, Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net wrote:
> Ooops, sorry for double-posting, but I answered the wrong (10 months old)
> thread in my previous email, so once again :
>
> Chris McCormick wrote:
> > http://mccormick.cx/viewcvs/s-abstractions.tar.gz?view=tar
>
> I've just installed this, but it seems some abstractions are missing in the
> archive, namely:
> s-recorder~
> s-metro
> s-delayunit~
> s-midinote
> s-midictl
> s-snare~
> s-varseq
>
> The fact that s-metro is missing is quite a problem since it is more or less a
> requisite for other s-abstractions (e.g. the sequencers).
>
> I looked into the cvs for individual files, but they don't seem to be there
> either.

Yes, I'm sorry my viewcvs script has been acting funny for weeks.

Anyway, I am moving my site to a new server at the moment so it's now
broken completely until I get it working again, at which point you
should be able to download the whole lot of abstractions. Please try
again tommorrow.

Best,

Chris.