[PD] memory leak in pd gui?

John Harrison john.harrison at wichita.edu
Mon Apr 30 14:13:30 CEST 2007

Here's an example patch that showed pd-gui using 80% of the memory after
about 7 hours. The patch simply writes numbers to the Pd console. I'm
now wondering if the problem is not a memory leak but that the console
display buffer has no size limitation, it appears.

This is a x686 CPU, pd-vanilla.

-John