[PD] plugin~ "bad screen distance" (again)

Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net Cyrille.Damez at laposte.net
Mon Apr 30 20:43:38 CEST 2007

Le Lundi 30 Avril 2007 16:37, Kevin McCoy a écrit :
> Have you tried using Jamie's [dssi~] ; I haven't used it but it sounds like
> it's good.  It works for ladspa and dssi plugins

I didn't know that. I downloaded it and compiled it, but it crashes pd
everytime I try to launch it, be it with a ladspa plugin or a dssi plugin (I
tried with hexter).
In the first case, the pd window closes instantly, whereas in the second it
stays open (but doesn't do anything if I try to launch something from the
menu) and the console tells me that pd segfaulted. I have to kill the plugin
process(es) to close the pd window.