[PD] Use of toggle?

Jared linux at fridaythang.com
Tue May 1 04:08:00 CEST 2007

Thanks for the replies. I think that I wasn't clear enough, however.

I'm trying to have sound information displayed as follows (specifically
the filtered amplitude, but lets pretend it's just the amplitude)

[adc~]

[env~]

[(number)]

What i'd like to do is something along the lines of

[adc~]

[env~]

[toggle]

[(number)]

So that the env~ information is only passed along when the toggle is
checked, and if the user unchecks it the env~ info is *not* passed.

I'm beginning to think toggle is the wrong tool for this job, and would
appreciate any other suggestions. Likewise, I'd be happy to go into more
detail if this is still not clear.

Thanks again for all your help,
-Jared