[PD] OSCroute doesn't route deep targets

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:16:52 CEST 2007

Hallo all,
I've run into a bit of an annoying issue with [OSCroute].

I'd like to do [OSCroute /paramgroup/param1] and have it accept
[/paramgroup/param1 3.1415(, but it gets spit out the right outlet as
unrecognized.  Obviously the "solution" here is to have [OSCroute
/paramgroup]->[OSCroute /param1], but my OSCroute is actually
[OSCroute $1] and I'd like it to be able to accept a multi-level
target like /paramgroup/param1.

Any idea why this works like this?  Or possible ideas as to rigging this?

Cheers,
Luke