[PD] [OT] some tracks, pics of my exhibition

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:26:02 CEST 2007

Hello list,

In mid-April I had my senior exhibition here at the University of the South
in Sewanee, TN (US).  Trivia bit - this is Miller's hometown, his father
taught math here (hope he doesn't mind me sharing that).  The show was
called "impuls liminae" and featured 2 installations and 3 pieces for
headphones.  You can hear the headphone pieces, all sounds made with Pd and
arranged in ableton, here:

"cyctast op i"
http://art.sewanee.edu/mccoy/celinas/02.mp3
"elea (novean)"
http://art.sewanee.edu/mccoy/blogsounds/elea_novaen.mp3<http://art.sewanee.edu/blogsounds/elea_novaen.mp3>
"xaxado uHz"
http://art.sewanee.edu/mccoy/blogsounds/xaxado.mp3
<http://art.sewanee.edu/blogsounds/xaxado.mp3>

images of the show are here:
http://pocketkm.blogspot.com/2007/04/senior-thesis-exhibition.html

excerpt of the main 8-speaker install "yona nuki" is here (though it sounds
tiny in stereo... just use your imagination)
http://art.sewanee.edu/mccoy/blogsounds/yonanukiexcerpt.mp3

I wanted to say THANK YOU to the list for your excellent help and general
good demeanor, it's been almost exactly 1 year since I started learning Pd
and I have learned a lot from you all.

Thanks,
Kevin

--