[PD] Control-edit syndrome

Kevin McCoy km.takewithyou at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:46:17 CEST 2007

I do that all the time, for things far less rational than renaming a
folder.  Glad I'm not the only one.  I feel extra stupid when I try to do it
in text based apps (ctrl+e in your terminal, anyone?), though that usually
only happens when i just stopped using pd...

definitely a dirty habit

On 5/1/07, Matteo Sisti Sette <matteo.sistisette at email.it> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone of you ever experimented this?
> You are browsing the folders in your computer. Before you click on a file
> name to rename the file, you instinctively hit CTRL+E expecting your mouse
> cursor tu turn into a hand.
>
> Does anyone know a cure? (except abstinence from PD obviously)
>
> sorry - just kidding :)
>
> bye
> m.
>

> --
> Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>
> Sponsor:
> Vendi l'auto? La moto? La barca? Il Camper? Affitti un appartamento?
> * Per concludere i tuoi affari pubblica gli annunci con AdBoom.it! Facile.
> Veloce. Gratuito
> Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6419&d=1-5

++++
http://pocketkm.blogspot.com