[PD] dollar argument

Thomas Ouellet Fredericks tof at danslchamp.org
Tue May 1 16:03:40 CEST 2007

I also really like parentdollarzero from iemlib. But as for dollarg,
it would be great if it could get the arguments of a parent further up
the parent hierarchy. Something like $@2 (or $@@... whatever) that
would go up two parents, get all the arguments AND the dollar zero.
That would then solve lots of state saving pains.

Tom