[PD] [GEM-dev] recent Gem.dll for windows

geiger at xdv.org geiger at xdv.org
Tue May 1 22:53:22 CEST 2007

Quoting Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at eds.org>:

> Have you tried one of the dlls from Pd-extended?  They are built from
> CVS every night.  They might not have FTGL/font support on Windows.
>
> .hc

Hi,

Yes, I have tried some of them. But maybe the wrong ones, because they
weren't built on a daily basis. Also the pix_film object was crashing
so I thought they might not be what is used nowadays for production work.
Do you have a link to a specific one. Or a suggestion of which pd extended
version I could use for the purpose ?

Thanks,

Günter