[PD] anatomy of a wav file header = insert key-bits

federico mescalinum at gmail.com
Tue May 1 21:26:09 CEST 2007

WAVE file format is derived from RIFF format.
raw data is stored in 'chunks'.

every chunk is made up of three parts:

 * a header signature
 * data length
 * data, long as specified by data length

you can add whatever you want, just keep the signature "unique".
more info on standard wave fie here:
http://technology.niagarac.on.ca/courses/ctec1631/WavFileFormat.html

ciao
--