[PD] [PD-announce] library tutorial (mainly for dev-c++)

Yvan Vander Sanden yvan at youngmusic.org
Wed May 2 00:16:05 CEST 2007

I wrote a tutorial about compiling and linking a single external with
Dev-C++ a few months back. Now I've added a small tutorial about writing
a library of externals. For the more seasoned programmers here, it wont
be worth looking at. But it took me some time to figure it all  out, and
I hope I can save other beginning programmers some time this way.
Suggestions are welcome, of course.

Find it at: http://youngmusic.org/wiki/index.php/Software

Regards,

Yvan Vander Sanden