[PD] OSCroute doesn't route deep targets

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Wed May 2 01:54:04 CEST 2007

One workaround is to leave the OSC universe and simply use
the route object

route /the/full/path

Side note:
One thing that often gets me annoyed are nonhierarchical OSC
receiver implementations. Reaktor, VVVV and probably many other
implementations ignore the hierarchical structure: you enter
the full path and that's it. You may as well just use numbers.

</rant>

tim