[PD] Learning PD and creating a looper by example

Chris Delahousse dahouse7 at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 03:14:49 CEST 2007

Hey Guys,

I'm relatively new to Pure Data and aside from a brief flirtation with
Max/MSP, I don't have much experience with graphical programming. I've read
the manual and understand the fundamentals, but I was wondering if anybody
knew any good sites to learn with given examples and whatnot.

My ultimate goal is to create a glorified looper with some forms of pitch
recognition and sound synthesis. Does anybody know any well commented and
easily understandable examples to help me out with this?

Thanks

Win a webcam! Nominate your friend’s Windows Live Space in the Windows Live
Spaces Sweetest Space Contest and you both could win!
http://www.microsoft.com/canada/home/contests/sweetestspace/default.aspx