[PD] flatspace externals in ext39.2

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Wed May 2 17:42:32 CEST 2007

Hallo!

> ok found the problem. I did not exchange the preferences file. so all
> the paths were still set to test7. but acually that is a problem,
> because I add a lot of my own paths and I don't want to add them
> everytime when I change the pd version. is it possible to use additional
> preferences files? hmm, I think I will add them all at the "startup
> flags" line.

hm ... the idea behind the libdir stuff is (at least for me), that you
don't need the startup flags and preference files ...
You simply import your library with [import your_lib] directly within
the patch - however, you should be still able to use the preference file
and etc.

> So, the paths are working now and I don't need libdir for it to work
> (libdir itself still doesnot load).
> marius.

Sorry - I think my suggestions were wrong, because you still use the old
version (0.39) and not the ones from the autobuilds ...

LG
Georg