[PD] [Instance]

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:30:44 CEST 2007

Hi Steffen
For example: I use it to auto-associate two abstractions, so that if a
number of each is created they will have a unique channel to
communicate through.

It is meant to be placed inside another abstraction that will be
duplicated.  Also, as you can see in the source, you can create a
[value <name>Inst] (replace <name> with the same value as the
[instance <name>]) and bang it at any time to simply get the number of
open <name> instances. (sorry, so [v mygizmoInst] for [instance
mygizmo])

I can be more verbose if you like : ) (or patch up an example)

> Wow, that's extremely useful. Thanks for sharing.

Great!

Luke