[PD] steady counter

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu May 3 12:45:04 CEST 2007

Haven't looked at your patch, but I can tell you that you shouldn't rely
on the graphical display of the bang objects to tell you if the counter
works. Try messing with the "intrrpt" and "hold" values under the
properties menu of the bang, these affect how long the bang is visible
and how often it appears to be triggered. But not how often it actually
sends the message bang...this is done whether you can see it visibly or not.

Hope that helps,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl