[PD] work around for delread~ and delwrite~ on 03.92 extended on mac intel osx 10.4.9

Greg Pond gregpond at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:32:31 CEST 2007

As someone with little programming experience, my understanding is
spotty concerning the 03.92 extended/mac intel osx delread/write~
situation. I test it in the help file and it doesnt work. It seems
from this that it may have been resolved and I just don't know where
or how to do fix it for myself:
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-01/046044.html
If someone with more experience is willing to explain it to me or can
suggest a way to work around it to achieve similar results, I would be
very grateful. I checked the archives and the bug tracker and just
dont quite get it.

thanks

Greg