[PD] netPD gig anyone? In Oz/Asia/USA Timezone?

J0sipZlatko5tojsic sqgl at iprimus.com.au
Fri May 4 17:03:26 CEST 2007

Anyone in my timezone (Australia) up for a netPD jam?

*May* have a net connection at a demo i am giving for a couple of
afternoons.
This comming weekend in fact. Saturday & Sunday.
Would be nice if there were others online at the time
(noon onwards Sydney time, 3am onwards GMT).
http://jo.koan.net/pingdom

This would be a first in Australia (although as low profile as could be).
Am sure more opportunities like this will arise so
even if i can't get a net connection this weekend,
it would be good to know other netPD musicians in my half of the globe.

sqgl

--

"A suicide attack on Bush or Howard would be a poor exchange of life since
there are many potential Bushs & Howards in the wings (greedy, myopic,

-- The Pope?... if he would Pop E? :)