[PD] Space Invaders 4D Game

Ben Roberts ben at konador.com
Fri May 4 20:48:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

We've been working on this pd patch as an idea for a game installation.
Eventually the mouse input will be replaced by a motion tracker following
the player whizzing around on a chair shooting up at a projection on the
ceiling.

We'd be interested at this point in hearing any feedback you have about the
way the game plays. We are planning on adding multiple levels of increasing
difficulty but at the moment there is just a constant stream of enemies with
no end-game and no punishments for missing.

Enjoy!

reqs:

pd
GEM
3D red/green glasses (optional)
Speakers (optional)

Here is a link to the zip file and a screenshot:
http://www.puredata.info/Members/konador
Readme.txt included

Thanks!
Ben & Sion