[PD] ANN: [SOSCroute] is a settable OSCroute (for Frank)

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat May 5 08:27:01 CEST 2007

Hallo all,
Here is a dynamically generated OSCroute that lets its route argument
be reset by a right inlet.

I forgot that OSCroute allows multiple routes to multiple outlets
until I finished the patch.  That's a bit harder (namecanvas and such)
but I think it's doable for the next version.  For now you can just
daisy chain. (Oh, and when I do that I suppose I'll do a version for
regular [route] too)

Frank, I know you're in the process of sprucing up Memento, so
hopefully this will help!

Luke