[PD] A little help in automating pd?

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat May 5 22:01:50 CEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 14:45 -0400, marius schebella wrote:

> [;pd open mypatch.pd /home/marius/pd(

woks here the same (note: you can use relative pathes, but they are
relative to the location, where you started pd from)

> [;pd menuclose pd-mypatch.pd(

this doesn't work on my computer with my version of (pd 0.40.2): "unkown
message menuclose". are you sure about that? in order to dynamically
close patches, i use:

[; pd-nameofthepatch.pd menuclose 1(

the '1' avoids the 'close this window?'-popup.

roman