[PD] Sending data from PD to another program

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Sun May 6 22:15:23 CEST 2007

Here you go, just use the tree abstraction and create named nodes for
every event in your story!

Note that the nodes are hard coded to send to "master", you'd want
another "master" receiver for your GEM abstraction to select the image
which goes with the current node.

Oh, and of course replace the PD selector patch, which sends random 0
or 1, with your actual voting mechanism.

~David