[PD] flatspace externals in ext39.2

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Mon May 7 08:23:50 CEST 2007

On 5 May 2007, at 5:14 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> [classpath] == [declare -stdpath]
> Adds a path to the global search path.

thats great! - I wasn't aware of [classpath] -- now I can stop
wrangling preferences/users trying to get different paths and
libraries for different versions.

a few questions not explained in the helpfiles:
- is there a way to use relative pathnames?
- and if so what are they relative to?
- is it possible to refer to the users home folder?
- what version of pd do they require
(they seem to create ok in millers OSX 0.40 and 0.39)
- when can I use the libdir system to load a directory of externals?

I hope there are plans for inclusion in the miller pd distribution
soon (though a least it is fairly easy to explain how to add them,
even to a novice user).

thanks for getting this working,

simon