[PD] accuracy of signal/message-objects (was: Switch and ramp and accurate timing)

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Mon May 7 11:44:25 CEST 2007

i made a little vsnapshot~ test patch. it seems that [vsnapshot~] is not
working as expected, though it definitely gives other results than
[snapshot~].
one issue might be introduced by the rounding error of floats. the other
i cannot explain. vsnapshot~ seems to pick sometimes the wrong value.

roman