[PD] [troute] is a multiple-argument list-settable route.

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon May 7 10:46:01 CEST 2007

> Don't bother: [sroute] is part of [list]-abs. ;)
>
> Ciao
> --
>  Frank Barknecht                 _ ______footils.org_ __goto10.org__

I guess I meant a version that could accept multiple targets a la
vanilla [route] and add/subtract outlets accordingly.  But, now that
I've actually built it, I have no idea why one would want to do such a
thing.  Regardless, [troute] is capable of adding (but not
subtracting) outlets to itself to accomadate longer target lists than
it was called with. (Get it? Adding that functionality was like
swimming upstream! Sigh.)  Shorter argument lists after longer ones
will just leave crufty useless outlets.

It is still hopefully a useful object for fixed argument counts,
though in that case it should probably be called like [troute x x x x]
and set via right inlet to avoid confusing people terribly.

Cheers
Luke