[PD] Feedback requested

David F. Place d at vidplace.com
Mon May 7 17:52:57 CEST 2007

Ahoy, mateys.

Last time I posted one of my projects to this list, I really learned a
lot from your feedback.  So, I post again hoping you'll have time to
take a look and tell me what you think.

The project is a sequencer for playing renaissance pieces in Just
Intonation according to ideas of Zarlino.  My goal for it is to be
useful as a practicing tool to learn the requisite pitches and
inflections by ear.  (I am a flutist.)

Usage:  pd player.pd

Developed on Pd 0.41 under linux 64bits.  (0.41 required for bug-fix)
Tested on: 32-bit Mac OSX  and Windows XP with Pd 0.39

Thanks in advance.

Cheers, David