[PD] mod~ ???

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon May 7 18:34:12 CEST 2007

I'm grinding my teeth trying to work out an audio signal version of
[mod]. I have a [phasor~]-driven looping abstraction with a variable
loop point, but sometimes the parameters I send it cause it to go past
the end of the table, resulting in silence when I'd rather it started
playing immediately from the start of the table again.

Is there some way to get the audio signal number to wrap back around to
0 (i.e the start of the table) after it passes a given value (i.e. the
end of the table)? [wrap~] doesn't do the trick, BTW.

best,
d.
--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl