[PD] mod~ ??? [almost there, but not quite!]

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon May 7 20:03:10 CEST 2007

Hi Roman,

and thanks. I implemented it in my patch, but it doesn't seem to work
right. The looping isn't seamless, in fact there's a "hiccup" at the
point where the loop wraps around. In my previous version, I had another
function to calculate the offset and start point, so what would work
better for me is the the original concept, of an audio [mod~] which
would only wrap around the end point of the table.

Try for yourself and see with the attached patch.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 61: