[PD] mod~ ???

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon May 7 20:18:59 CEST 2007

Hi Frank,

thanks for helping. This is the solution I tried at first. However, with
this every loop starts at the beginning of the table, no matter where I
set the loop offset. I'm assuming you actually tested it before posting,
so are there different versions of [wrap~] perhaps?

d.

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Hallo,
> Derek Holzer hat gesagt: // Derek Holzer wrote:
>
>> Test patch attached... see the [wraparound~] subpatch for the part which
>> doesn't work yet!
>
> I added a [tabread4~ test_zample] and now it works. ;)
>
> Now seriously: The forgotten tabread probably wasn't the error you
> were looking for. But here the patch now works as advertised: Setting
> loop offset to nearly the end of the sample will indeed wrap around to
> the start of the sample and play from there just fine.
>
> Ciao

derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl
---Oblique Strategy # 190:
"You can only make one dot at a time"