[PD] Space Invaders 4D Game

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Mon May 7 16:24:22 CEST 2007

I'm just starting out in PD but 99.9% of the time I can break something down and figure out how it
works or find something online, but can someone explain to me how to use two gemheads to render
a pattern with just on geo.  I understand the textfile object and the text file part what I down get is why
it works.
Thanks,
Alain