[PD] Toxy (was Re: [Instance])

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon May 7 22:08:39 CEST 2007

There is a fair amount of documentation on the website:

http://suita.chopin.edu.pl/~czaja/miXed/externs/toxy.html

It would be very handy if you created some better help files for this
stuff thru your explorations.  I'll happily check them in.  Also, if
you get really inspired, it would be very nice to figure out how best
to integrate these into Pd-extended so that they are easy to use.

.hc