[PD] accuracy of signal/message-objects

Steffen stffn at dibidut.dk
Tue May 8 13:12:36 CEST 2007

On 08/05/2007, at 9.19, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:

> because they do not interface with the world outside.

I feel that i don't interface with "the world" inside. I would
greatly appreciate if someone would translate the scope of this
discussion into noobish.

I sense that it's not that hard to grasp the scope once getting the
'aahh' experience. Like when you look at a map (of the world, you
thought) but can't find out what part you are looking at and think
"this is a fictive map" until some kind soul points and says "that
bit is water, the other is land". (I've tried that, it very
embarrassing but then thats ruled out...)

Or just ignore this email.

Best, Steffen