[PD] Gem Compiling os x xcode problems

nosehair911 at bellsouth.net nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Tue May 8 16:20:00 CEST 2007

I have gotten Gem to compile sucesfully with font support using the xcode project somewhat. I get 1125
warnings, mainly this is the location of the previous definition.  My biggets problem is that in my machine
I have the latest freetype under usr/local/lib and I also have the freetype that comes with x11 under usr/
X11R6/lib.  When I load gen in my machine it loads up fine with text support, but when I load up gem in a
machine with only the freetype in usr/X11R6/lib Gem will not load up because it keeps looking for the
libfreetype.6.dylib in usr/local/lib.  I dont know how to remedy this.  Any help would be great.
Thanks,
Alain