[PD] Exquisite corpse

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Tue May 8 18:29:45 CEST 2007

I would like to move the brainstorming into another direction.

Hoping that you all like it.

What if:

1) we leave the idea of just creating 30 seconds, but everybody is
allowed to contribute to the whole time-interval (lets say 3-5 minutes)
      of course everybody should create "light" or "slim" elements.
Not to dense ;-)
      everybody should know how many modules there will be at the end.

2) Instead of connecting the individual contributions on the
timescale connect it on the "patching" level
      for example:
      every module should have lets say 2 audio inlets 2 control
inlets 4 audio outlets and 4 control outlets

3) limiting the pd-version to a basic one would be a shame. One
solution could be to agree on one PD-extended version and extensive
and careful use of the import-function

That way all the modules can be combined in many different ways and
after the creation of the individual modules, we have music until the
end of time.

Just an idea...

Luigi