[PD] [GEM-dev] Gem Compiling os x xcode problems

Nose Hair nosehair911 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 9 04:24:34 CEST 2007

I tested last nights auto-build and it still says gem is compiled
without font support.  I will give tonight's build a shot and let you
know.  BTW I think that a static lib pointing to the X11 freetype is
the way to go because if someone already  has x11 installed they
don't have to compile and install freetype from scratch.  It's not
hard but it would be more of a pain as opposed to installing the X11
package from their Tiger DVD.
Alain