[PD] Problem compiling wiimote external

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Wed May 9 06:38:09 CEST 2007

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 09:12:15PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> It's just a matter of someone doing the work to get it building.
> Unless CWiid is in Debian, this could be a fair amount of work.  I'll
> happily answer questions, etc. to help get it going.

CWiid is in Debian.

libwiimote0 - library to interface with the wiimote
libwiimote0-dev - library to interface with the wiimote -- development
transfermii - transfer your mii from and to your wiimotes
wmgui - GUI interface to the wiimote
wminput - Userspace driver for the wiimote
cwiid - CWii library for interfacing with the Wii

I don't think it's that mature. I had some problems compiling examples.

Chris.