[PD] question about pdx7 for Frank Barknecht

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed May 9 10:07:54 CEST 2007

Hallo Andres,
Andres Ferrari hat gesagt: // Andres Ferrari wrote:

> hello Frank,
>  i was testing pdx7 and I have some questions
>
> i cant load the adsr envelopes saved with careGUI.is
> possible?

Hm, I cannot reproduce this unfortunatly. :( Does this only affect the
envelopes and are the other settings saved, like the matrix elements?

> something else....
>
> are you teacher of some musical institution?

No, but I scan the job offerings in this and related areas ... ;)

Oh, actually currently I do teach as part of my fellowship at the
Academy of Media Arts Cologne.

CIao