[PD] Gem DL Out Of Date! - FTGL continued

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed May 9 15:47:37 CEST 2007

Any Pd-related download should be listed here:

http://puredata.info/downloads/

If something isn't there, please add it to the "member downloads"
section.

.hc

On May 9, 2007, at 5:14 AM, timon wrote:

> Nice one.
> Where do the autobuilds reside?
>
> Thanks,
> T.
>
> On 7 May 2007, at 04:10, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>

>> Keep watching and testing the auto-builds, we are working on
>> getting FTGL support working now.
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Apr 30, 2007, at 8:31 AM, timon wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I posted some q's about GEM and FTGL issues some weeks back.
>>> Cause I dont compile myself, I rely on the extended package. I
>>> couldnt find anything on the PD official web site for downloading
>>> the latest GEM. Nice enough though,  someone pointed me to the
>>> GEM download centre, http://gem.iem.at/download.html
>>>
>>> I downloaded the latest OSX binaries. Then I replaced the
>>> gem_darwin inside the latest HCS package (open package contents).
>>> To my surprise it worked, but to my disappointment, its a 3 year
>>> old release!
>>>
>>> GEM: Graphics Environment for Multimedia
>>> GEM: ver: 0.90 release
>>> GEM: compiled: May 25 2004
>>>
>>> Is there anywhere I can find a recent version of GEM, for OSX G4,
>>> that is compiled WITH FTGL?
>>>
>>> Well, thanks.
>>>
>>> Timon

>>> BotezCo
>>> Co/Timon Botez
>>> www.botezco.com

>> -------
>>
>> Access to computers should be unlimited and total.  - the hacker
>> ethic

----

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and
during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man
for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General
Smedley Butler